1. Administration of ground rent demands
2. All matters both financial and administrative relating to the demand and collection of service charges from the tenants
3. Day to day maintenance and making payments of authorised and appropriate bills
4. Administering the Insurance of the building and including all Public Liability and Directors insurance.
5. Ensuring the building meets regulations in relation to Fire Assessment, Asbestos and Health and Safety
6. The arrangement and supervision of maintenance contracts in relation to entryphones, cleaning, gardening, aerial, fire extinguishers, drain clearance and any other ongoing contracts as required by the lessees.
7. Inspecting the property at regular intervals
8. Dealing with all routine management enquiries received from residents and/or their solicitors with regard to new tenancies or sales of existing Leases, however a nominal charge will be made for providing new leaseholders/freeholders with details of service charges and share certificates.
9. Keeping financial records for the purpose of providing accounts at the end of each financial year
10. Preparation of annual service charge accounts, and liasing with the Company’s Accountants for the audit of these accounts and the preparation of the accounts for the company.
11. Submission to the lessees of a summary of accounts of income and expenditure
12. Preparation of the budgets
13. Attending Annual General Meetings
For a free appraisal of your building and to find out about our competitive rates please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 435 4353.